Me and my

I was in Manali your cyber cafe. If the cyber cafe so there boys and girls visit was the thought remains. I ran that cafe for four years. At that time I was 24 years old. Many girls used to come into my cafe and I would be very happy to see them. Sometimes he asks me – do not tell Smith that Send this file How do I? Or how to download this photo I do! I felt much better. I sit in the cabin with them and tell them to think and sometimes I put on my arms and give her breast. Something I would have overlooked some would say – brother, what are you doing!

So I quickly say sorry, give them value and they are also speaking Its OK! I was too smart to 5.8 and I had little Pappu almost 5 inches!

Shalini a girl whose name was only in my cafe, she began to come. He was big sexy. When she comes in early just sit awhile on the net was left was. He had me look good. Then stopped coming to him.

Nearly a month later, he came so I’ve asked him – Shalini, after a long time to come!

She said – Why? What I was missing?

So I smiled and said – yes, you were coming!

Then he started to tell me – I was home! My home is in Arewalsar.

Then he comes every day and 3-4 hours in my cafe sitting.

One day she called me and said – I need your help! File How do I download?

I tell him to put together and I put my arm on her breast, and the – as you type on the board I started touching her breasts, my little Pappu stood 5 inches. He also looked good and he even said anything to me.

Customers have come out only 1-2 so I had to get up and I went left.

Shalini is now coming to me every day and somehow excuse me take the call. But I also loved, and then touch it takes to do what I was typing and it takes me to salute Pappu.

I 3 to 4 hours in the day was lunch. One day he came and started saying – I just needed to work on the net!

I said – I’m just going to lunch!

So say – please! A while!

Then I said – Shalini, another customer came so I can not even be able to refuse!

So I said – I’ll stop shop and you sit in!

Then she said – OK, but I’d help you too!

I said – OK!

And I sat down with him to close shop. I was so happy today so that might be something Let and I sat with him a little stuck.

Friends, you know that snow falls in Manali was so cold too. I Shalini called the Aloo saying she did say – I really liked Aloo I told you!

And took us to discuss. Then I said – Aloo comes to see you fever?

Then started to say – Yes!

I gave my arm in his hand and he caught a look, for a long time he kept holding my arm. When he was holding my arm so I have eyes and my little Pappu was tan. In mind I was thinking put it like that hold me! Looked good!

And then when my eyes were closed so Aloo placed on his skinny thin lips Hotoan me.

I said – Aloo, what are you doing?

Say – shut up! As if you do not know!

I feel good, I kiss him Hotoan is very long and I put my tongue in her mouth. Now it seemed as if I’m in heaven! Then I slowly placed my hand on her breast. Aloo wore a blue sweater and pink Zens. I was touching her breasts over the sweater! Then I put my hand inside her sweater and I put my hand on her stomach Ferne and slowly reached her bra.

He was getting too hot, it also looked good.

I said – Aloo, baby!

So speaks Aloo – Say my dear!

I feel like I kiss you stay like that!

Aloo say – so do not! When did you refused!

And Aloo Pappu now I got to the top of my jeans. At that time I was going crazy. Aloo’s sweater then I was off. He was wearing only bra sweater over. I first saw a girl in bra.

I had to feel her breasts to kiss on. His mouth began to the sound of Aः Aaaa Aःaa Aha.

Then I tried to open her bra to put me on the hook that was not exposed. 2-3 minutes, laying Then she said – Do not come to open the bra?

So I said – the first time am open!

He grinned and opened herself. Now I was sucking her Chuacwka with his mouth and he was also enjoying. So I feel that he should go eat a little small but it was Acwchiayaँ.

That says Aloo – Open your pants on!

I said – you just unzip myself!

So he pitched and I opened my pants. That day I had not worn Anderrvier Aloo started sucking on my Pappu. What was the first experience of life tell me that!

I said – Aloo, Open your Zens!

So he too readily opened and I started kissing her on the thighs like crazy. She also looked very good. Then I was off and his Peanty put her finger in Afuddi.

He had to scream, I started saying – Do not Smith now! Put me in your cute little Pappu soon!

I said – I do not have condoms!

So say – no problem! Dump not quickly!

So I sit in her lap and began putting his Lnd Afuddi her and she started screaming – slowly, do not!

At that point I had not hear anything and I Afuddi of Aloo within its Pappu thought I’d put him inside – out!

Now he was enjoying the full and we like crazy Huch – were Huch. After about ten minutes I said sex – Aloo, now I’m going to my goods, not being able to Control me!

So that quote – Do not take out quickly! Do not remove my Afuddi inside!

Pappu was pulled out on me and I in his left.

Aloo a while I just sat there. Were now 4 o’clock and I had to open shop.

So I said – Aloo, let’s go now!

6 comments:

  Unknown

March 9, 2014 at 11:34 AM

03124067049

  Unknown

March 9, 2014 at 11:37 AM

03119433898

  Unknown

May 2, 2014 at 9:26 AM

This comment has been removed by the author.
  Unknown

January 24, 2015 at 10:16 AM

My name is talha main lahore rehta hu agr koi larki relation banana chahti ho enjoyment chahti ho tu contact kry zong per main full enjoy kru ga meri age 24 hy nd good looking hu
Only girls or aunti call me not boys
03104528324

  Azhar kamran

August 20, 2017 at 5:00 AM

My name is kamran and i am educated person. Any girl or aunty ya widow aunty mujh sy dosti or gupshup karna chahti han ya long term relation rakhna chahti han to mujh sy contact karo. 03346847677 this is my jazz numb.....plz sincere girl or aunty or widow aunty contact me

  093

December 16, 2021 at 8:44 PM

Ager koi girl ya aunty ya housewife mujh se apni felling share karna chahti hai.ya
Good Friendship Love and Romantic Chat Phone sex Ya
Real sex karna chahti hai to contact kar sakti 03499305654 jo barosa kr saky wo rabta krain